Have you ever been troubled by this? You were cautiously transferring your photos from camera to computer, but somehow the photos "disappeared". You wondered how it could happen and wanted to recover lost photos during data transfer, while sometimes you successfully do that, sometimes you just failed.
In this case it is advisable to try photo recovery software to check if your lost picture can be recovered. For Windows users, you can try Wondershare Photo Recovery. This risk-free program can recover lost photos from digital cameras or computers with original quality. At the same time, the trial version can let you preview the effects in the thumbnail to see whether your pictures are recoverable or not. Here my suggestion is to scan the camera and computer both, improving the success rate of recovering lost picture.
If you are a Mac user, use Wondershare Photo Recovery for Mac to recover lost photos when transferred from camera to Mac.
Tips: DO NOT install Wondershare Photo Recovery to the same partition where you lost data for avoiding overwriting original data.
1. Connect the device to your computer, launch the program and click "Start" to begin.
2. Select the device to scan. If try to find back lost photos from computer, directly run the program and select the partition where you lost your photos to scan.
3. After the scan, preview and check the recoverable photos scanned out.
4. Select those you want and perform the photo recovery.
After the photo was lost, the data are not always lost, just not visible or readable because the entry index of the system makes a special mark on those data hinting this area can be written over by other new data. So keep in mind: do not put more photos or other data in the same place where your lost picture was stored, since once you put other new files in it, this free space will be overwritten by others, which makes it difficult to recover lost photos.
1. After connecting the camera to computer, you start transferring your picture. Accidentally you touch the data wire, causing the USB disconnected. Not all the photos are successfully transferred and some are lost.
2. The sudden power-off of the camera or computer could lead the photo lost too. Once that happens, the transferring process would be interrupted forcibly, and some of your photos might be lost.
3. If your computer doesn't have enough space to store more photos, the data transferring would not be finished until some space is released. If you 'Cut'- 'Paste' the photo and keep on transferring it, the photo would be lost.
4. The virus. If your picture is affected with virus, when you transfer it from camera to computer, the anti-virus software in your computer may kill the virus by deleting the photo automatically. The virus is erased but your photo is also lost.
5. There are more situations like this.
Nokia 5800 memory card corrupted: need to recover photos! If your memory card is not physically damaged. You can get all files back with no doubt. ...
It’s easy to recover deleted GIF image if you read this GIF image recovery tutorial carefully and take powerful Wondershare Data Recovery as a try. ...
Lost photos? Read this guide to successfully recover them safely. Recover deleted photos from your PC, camera, memory card, USB and mobile phone. ...
You can read and follow this simple and safe iPhoto recovery guide to recover lost or deleted iPhoto with ease. ...