100% SAFE AND EASIEST DATA RECOVERY
Its gets very frustrating when your photos are lost or deleted by mistake. Wondershare data recovery toolkits (including Data Recovery, Dr.Fone for iOS and Dr.Fone for Android) are the easiest and safest ways to recover your lost videos, photos, photos, music, emails and many more from your iOS/Android devices, flash drives, external and other type of storage devices.
|Photos Recoverable||JPG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, RAF, SR2, MRW, DCR , WMF, DNG, ERF, RAW, etc.|
Wondershare Photo Recovery:
Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS:
Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android:
WHAT SCENARIOS You Lost Your Photos
• Photo Files are deleted on by accident
Sometimes photo files are deleted by accident by the same or a user that does not belongs to the system. Human error is that the second biggest contributor to data loss. Most cases are minor incidents like not properly removing a flash drive. Different times, a user can mess things up by accidentally deleting the contents of a whole flash drive in one misguided keystroke. You can't do one thing to bypass the matter of human error.
• Photo Files are deleted on purpose
Someone can easily delete important data they have rights to edit just before quitting a nonprofit, and if they empty their Recycle Bin, that data will be very difficult to recover.
• Virus attacks on Photo files
Photo files in Windows can become inaccessible due to storage device corruption. Virus attack is the common cause behind storage device corruption. Some important Photo files can get deleted during the virus detection process. The logical failure may occur due to file system corruption, virus infection or hard drive formatting. In such cases, you can get your photo recovered with the help of wondershare data recovery tool.
• Formatting or partitioning can cause photo files loss
Data on Windows can be erased by partitioning/re-partitioning the hard drive, formatting/re-formatting any partition without proper data backup.
Ways to prevent your precious Photos from getting lost
- To prevent database loss it might be a good idea to increase the size of your Recycle Bin to accommodate an accidental deletion.
- You can store select files in the cloud for remote access, or you can use a service that automatically backs up all your data. This is one of the best ways to avoid you data from getting out of your hands. Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft SkyDrive boast the best features lets you store your files in smart folders that show up locally on your computer's hard drive but are also mirrored in the cloud.
- To create frequent backups of your files is the wisest choice for preventing data loss. If this information is of any importance, your backup system must be reliable and used on a regular schedule.
- If your hard drive is low on space and you do not create very large Photoshop photos, you might want to reduce the size of the Recycle Bin and increase the available space on your hard drive.
- Install and update your antivirus regularly and run complete computer scan every week.
- Use your system as little as possible until you recover all of your lost files. The more activity taking place on your hard disk, the greater the chance that some of your lost data might be written over.