1. Open Internet Explorer;
2. Select Tools menu and then click on Internet Options
3. Click the Advanced tab, and then scroll down to the Browsing section.
4. Check the box next to "Disable script debugging"
5. Remove the check next to "Display a notification about every script error"
6. Click OK.
In some issues, the Internet Explorer script error might be caused by your computer issues, and you can change or repair your computer to fix the problem. The possible problems include:
• Active scripting, Java Applets, ActiveX controls are blocked by the configuration of Internet Explorer, the firewall of a Pc or the internet, an antivirus program.
• Your antivirus software decides to scan your Downloaded Program Files or Temporary Internet Files folders.
• Internet-related folders on your computer are corrupt.
• The corrupted or outdated relevant scripting engine on your computer.
• Corrupted or outdated video card drivers.
• DirectX is corrupt or outdated on your computer.
Once you diagnose what cause the Internet Explorer script error and fix it accordingly, then the error message will not pop up again. Hopefully those tips are useful for you to protect and improve your computer's performance.