Ntoskrnl.exe is a fundamental constituent of Windows that locates under C:Windowssystem32 or C:WinntSystem32. Just as the name indicated, it's the Windows NT kernel file that contains the windows kernel, the memory manager, the executive, and the scheduler, and other Windows components. Ntoskrnl.exe missing or corrupt will cause the Windows boot-up failure, and you could not run your Windows system.
This scenario is familiar - your work is done and when you want to save it, a black or blue screen sudden appears. You have to restart the computer, but you got Ntoskrnl.exe error this time,like missing or corrupt .
Other similar Ntoskrnl.exe error messages include:
NTOSKRNL.EXE not found.
Please re-install a copy of the above file.
1. Missing or corrupt ntoskrnl.exe file.
2. Corrupt boot.ini file.
3. Missing boot.ini file.
4. Corrupted hard disk drive
5. System corruption
Now follow easy steps to fix Ntoskrnl.exe error.
1. Disconnect all removable devices and make sure your hard disk is properly connected and detected by the BIOS, restart and exclude the possibility of hard disk false usage.
2. On another computer, create a bootable CD, DVD or USB with Liveboot.
3. Insert the CD, DVD or USB, and reboot your computer.
3. Choose "Boot from LiveBoot" on the Boot Menu to enter the troubleshooting and fixing system.
4. Select "Windows Recovery" and click Boot File Recovery to fix Ntoskrnl.exe error, Ntoskrnl.exe compressed error and boot.ini error.
5. When Boot File Recovery complete, restart your computer.
6. If Ntoskrnl.exe missing error appears again, also try Boot Sector Recovery and MBR Recovery, respectively.
7. Still not succeed? It's a difficult troubleshooting. Now restart your computer, and boot from LiveBoot, then go to Disk Management/Partition Genius to check whether the right partition is set to Active properly. The wrong Active partition would cause Ntoskrnl.exe missing error, too.
8. Now the Ntoskrnl.exe missing error would be fixed. Otherwise, it's a good idea to install a fresh Windows system, and you are highly recommended to wipe the partition clean before install Windows system.
9. Done. To get comprehensive technical support regarding to LiveBoot software, please visit http://support.wondershare.com
Ntoskrnl.exe Error will result in data lost from you hard drive, with the wrong operations will cause hard drive formatted and inaccessible data.Under these circumstances,you will need a powerful data recovery software to retrieve your lost data.
This page offer the best solution to fix bootmgr missing and bootmgr compressed, and Wondershare Data Recovery software to recover lost/deleted data back. ...
Though a tech related topic but there is still a lot to learn. Learn the Spooler subsystem app that is one of the important apps in windows OS ...
How to solve the issue of Computer Crash after Installing Windows 10 is discussed in the article given along with all the troubleshooting techniques. ...