Error in loading DLL occurs when a program calls upon a DLL file to perform a certain task and the specified DLL cannot be loaded. These errors are often indicated by various error messages, such as:
• Error loading dumcp.dll. The specified module could not be found.
• Error loading vcs019.dll. The specified module could not be found.
• Error loading D:WINDOWScfdhtc.dll. Access is denied.
• Error loading C:WINDOWS/iovsgn.dll the specified module could not be found
If a DLL fails to load there can be numerous reasons for the error, listed below are the most common.
• The DLL or referenced DLL is not in a directory specified in the path.
• The DLL references another DLL that is not present.
• Hard disk error have corrupted or damaged a DLL file.
• The file is not DLL executable.
• The file is not a Microsoft Windows DLL.
• Malware errors add malicious code to applications, and leftover DLL files from removed malware infections.
• Spyware and adware infections, hard disk problems, Windows registry problems, etc.
Generally, reinstalling the program you are trying to run will be the first recommended solution to fix this problem. But you should always be wary of uninstalling programs that share DLL files. When you are uninstalling the program, Windows will prompt that the DLL shared by this program may also be shared by other software and clearing them may affect them that use it. If you are not sure about whether or not a DLL is shared by another program, it is best to leave it.
First, scan the computer to guarantee a clean environment for the system. Then clear and repair the registry. Usually when the DLL error occurs, Windows registry has been modified at the same time. The main function of Windows registry is to record every action on the system. It's quite complicated to handle with it manually. You can use registry clean tools to do this work for you.
If you still can't solve the problem, you can try to repair your Windows. There are some Windows repair tools on the market can help you fix the error in loading DLL quickly and easily, if you do not know how to resolve them manually.
Error in Loading DLL often comes along with data lost from your hard drive, with wrong operations will result in formatted hard drive and inaccessible data, and you do not have a recently data backup.Under these circumstances, you will need a hard drive data recovery software to retrieve your lost data back.
Get to know the process if your system idle process is high. The art of getting the work done is easy and straightforward as mentioned in this tutorial. ...