Your Ultimate and Complete Samsung Data Recovery Solution
A boon for Samsung devices, this Samsung data recovery software can easily recover your deleted or lost videos, music files, SMS, WhatsApp messages, call history, contacts, and much more.
||Contacts, Messages, Call History, Photos, Video, Audio, Documents, WhatsApp History
||6000+ Android phones and tablets, including:
Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, ZET, Huawei, Google, etc.
(check the list here >>)
How This Samsung Data Recovery Software Works:
1Connect your Samsung phone or tablet.
2Use this Samsung data recovery software to scan deleted data on it.
3Preview and selectively recover your lost data on Samsung.
Common Scenarios When You May Lose Data from Samsung Devices
- Voltage Fluctuation While Charging (Due to Faulty or Non-Genuine Power Adapter)
- Accidental or Deliberate Device Hard Reset
- Accidental Manual Data Removal
- Corrupt Internal Storage
- Corrupt Operating System
- Virus Attacks
How to Avoid Losing Data from Samsung Phones and Tablets
- Always use a genuine power adapter for charging.
- Never hard reset your device until it is extremely necessary. (Always back up your data before hard resetting.)
- Regularly backup your data.
- Regularly scan your Samsung phone and tablet for viruses and storage errors.
- Regularly run operating system optimization tools to increase device’s performance.
Why Deleted Files Can Be Recovered from Samsung Phones and Tablets
When you remove a file from a Samsung device, this is what happens in the background:
- The operating system (Android) accepts your command.
- Removes the file’s entry from its records.
- Marks the file as deleted.
- Displays the recovered free space.
In the entire process explained above, the actual file is not physically removed from the storage, and only its entry is erased from the records.
When you use this Samsung data recovery software to scan the device for the lost files, the software searches for all the objects that have been marked as deleted, and displays them in an explorer-like interface.
Finally, when you begin to recover the deleted files, Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android re-writes the entries of the deleted files to the records maintained by the operating system, and marks the recovered files as undeleted.
First Thing to Do After Losing Data from an Android Device
As soon as you come to know that some or all of your data is missing from your Samsung device, the most important step that you must take instantaneously is STOP USING THE DEVICE IMMEDIATELY.
If you continue using your device, the other files that you would save on its storage would overwrite the previous objects (even the deleted ones), thus making them unrecoverable.
On the other hand, when you stop using your Samsung device, the existing data would not be overwritten and all the files would still remain recoverable using this Samsung data recovery software.
Hot Samsung Phones and Tablets in 2015
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy E7
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 LTE
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E Nook 9.6