No matter how cautious we are, we have always come across situations where we have accidently deleted an important text message. If you are facing such problem now days, you will be delighted to know that there are several ways now in which you can easily recover the deleted text messages from your Samsung Galaxy S6. However you need to act quickly as the deleted message remains in the memory for very short time span until it is overwritten by a new file.
Part 1: How to recover messages from Samsung Galaxy S6 (Edge)?
Any high end third party software product such as Wondershare Dr Fone for Android (Android data recovery software) can help you to easily recover all your deleted text messages quickly. Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android is available for both Mac and Windows platform. According to the reviewers, Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android is a top data recovery software product for android smartphone and tablet users.
The major features of Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android include:
• Easy, fast and efficient android smartphone and tablet recovery.
• Supports various kinds of file for recovery including messages, contacts, WhatsApp history, audio, document, call history etc.
• Supports a number of android smartphone and tablet models from brands like Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google etc.
• Preview and recover file.
How to recover deleted messages from Samsung Galaxy S6?
If you want to recover deleted messages from Samsung Galaxy S6 using Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android, then please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Connect your android phone to computer
The very first step is to connect your android smartphone or tablet to your computer. You can connect them using USB cable or wirelessly as well.
Step 2: Enable USB debugging on your phone
For recovering the deleted messages on your android smartphone, Wondershare Dr.Fone must recognize your device. You should enable USB debugging on your android smartphone in order to allow Wondershare Dr.Fone for android to recognize your device.
Step 3: Analyze the android device
Once your android device has been successfully connected, the next step is to analyze the data in your device. You just have to click on the “Next” button to analyze the data on your device.
Step 4: Choose scan mode and file type
You will now be asked to choose the file types that you want to recover. You should choose messages for retrieving deleted messages only.
Once you choose the file type, you must also select the scan mode. There are 2 scan modes available namely: Standard mode and advanced mode. While the standard mode looks for the entire deleted and stored file on your smartphone; the advanced mode is known for a deeper scan.
Step 5: Preview and recover messages from Galaxy S6
Once the scan is complete, it will show a complete list of recovered messages which you can preview before actually restoring them.
Part 2: Where is the slot to insert a memory card in Samsung Galaxy S6?
Samsung Galaxy S6 comes equipped with an integrated memory and does not have any provision for an external memory card. The internal memory is all the user can access which is why this smartphone comes in three various memory sizes mainly 32GB, 64 GB and 128GB.
Part 3: How to extend memory storage of Samsung Galaxy S6?
Although there is no provision of memory card in Samsung Galaxy S6, there are still ways in which you can extend the memory storage of this ultimate android smartphone. Here are some ways in which you can extend the memory storage of Samsung Galaxy S6:
1. Dual-USB storage: One of the best options for adding some extra GBs to your Samsung Galaxy S6 is by using dual USB storage. This device is a great combination of USB and micro cards. You can use the micro card feature to read the content from your phone or can even use it to transfer data from your laptop to your phone and vice versa.
2. MicroSD card reader: Although there is not a dedicated micro SD card reader in Samsung Galaxy S6 but you can always add an external micro SD card reader via a USB port. You can also carry it around and use it as an external storage for more content.
You can also save data to your computer and delete the unnecessary files to save memory on your Samsung Galaxy S6.