A number of times you face a situation where you may want a hard copy of your text messages in order to discuss the issue with your seniors or other officials in detail. Generally, you are left blank when told to get the messages printed, and you look for an easiest and safest way to get the job done.
Well! Things can be simplified and the entire process can be made completely hassle-free.
What you can do is, get an efficient third-party tool and leave rest to it. The best tool that can help you in this context is Wondershare Dr Fone for Android (Android data recovery software) . Wondershare Dr.Fone is available for both Android and iOS devices but since the focus here is Samsung Galaxy or Note, sticking to Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android would be reasonable.
Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android can be downloaded from the bottons below:
Some other key features that Dr.Fone for Android offers include:
- Recovery of lost or deleted videos from Android devices.
- Recovery of lost or deleted WhatsApp messages and their attachments from Android devices.
- Recovery of lost or deleted contacts from Android devices.
- Recovery of lost messages from Android devices.
Exporting Text Messages to Your PC Using Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android
In order to print your text messages, it is important that they should be exported to your PC from your mobile device. Dr.Fone for Android simplifies the process. Follow the steps given below:
- Download and install Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android on your PC.
- Power on your Samsung Galaxy or Note.
- Connect it to your computer using its original data cable.
- If any other mobile managing program initializes itself, close it and start Dr.Fone for Android instead.
- Wait until Wondershare Dr.Fone detects your Samsung device.
- Once done, on the next window, uncheck the Select all checkbox.
- Check the Messages checkbox.
- Click Next.
- On the next window, wait until your Samsung device is analyzed and rooted for the software’s convenience.
Note: Don’t worry. Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android is smart enough to automatically unroot your device once the process is complete. This way, the warranty of your Samsung Galaxy or Note won’t get void.
- On your device, when prompted, allow Android to trust the connected PC and Dr.Fone for Android.
- Back on your computer, click Retry if needed.
- Wait until Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android scans your device for the messages.
- After the scanning is complete, on the next window, click to select the Messages category from the left pane.
- From the top of the right pane, ensure that the Only display deleted items button is turned off.
Note: Since Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android scans for both deleted and existing messages on your device, turning the Only display deleted items off makes sure that even the existing messages are displayed for you to pick.
- From the displayed messages in the right pane, check the checkboxes representing the ones that you want to have printed.
- From the bottom of the right pane, click Recover.
- On the next box, click Recover to export the selected messages to the default folder.
Note: Optionally, you can click the Browse button and select a different folder to export the messages to.
- Close Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android when done.
Printing the Exported Messages
- Once the messages are exported to your PC, it is strongly recommended that you click the Download Free button on the opened box to download Wondershare MobileGo and use the program to get the messages printed.
- In case MobileGo is not available, you can open the location where the messages are exported.
- Go to the Messaging > CSV folder.
- Double-click to open the Messaging.CSV file in MS Excel.
Note: It is assumed that you have MS Excel installed on your PC. If it isn’t, you can use any other tool of your choice to view and print the contents of the Messaging.CSV file.
- On the opened MS Excel interface, adjust the cells of the spreadsheet to accommodate and fit the contents as needed.
- Click File from the top.
- From the left pane of the opened window, click Print.
- From the top-left corner of the right pane, set the number of copies you want to have printed.
- Click Print when done.
Note: You may need to adjust print selection area or make other changes as needed to get the correct printouts.
- Close MS Excel or any other program that you were using for the purpose after printing the messages.
Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android works best in conjunction with Wondershare MobileGo when it comes to viewing or managing the recovered contents from your Samsung or any other Android device. However, if you are not comfortable with investing in MobileGo for now, you can use any other free alternative to gain access to the recovered objects.